These are the conditions on which you travel with Trunk India. Please read them carefully as you will be bound by them. Trunk India accepts bookings subject to the following –
- Trunk India acts as a co-ordinator for all persons taking the tour in the making of all arrangements for transportation, sightseeing and hotel accommodation. Trunk India does not own, manage, control or operate any transportation vehicle, any hotels and/or restaurants or any other supplier of services. All coupons, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier and all services are subject to the laws of the country where the services are provided.
- Trunk India assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to baggage, property or for injury, illness or death or for any damage or claim howsoever caused including liability for consequential loss. The expression “howsoever caused” includes negligence on the part of Trunk India, its servants or agents.
- Trunk India will not accept responsibility to or liability for any traveller who contravenes any law or regulation of any country visited. Travellers detained as a result of infringement of any law or regulation of any country may be excluded from the trip, without the right of refund or any other claim.
- Nothing in these conditions will be read or applied so as to exclude, restrict or modify or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) and which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- Travellers must insure adequately for the full duration of their tour in respect to illness, injury, death, baggage and personal loss. They must to take out an appropriate personal travel insurance policy. Travellers must take out insurance themselves and provide proof of insurance and a copy of the policy with their final payment.
- Whilst Trunk India will use its best endeavours to operate all tours as advertised, reasonable changes in the itinerary may be made without notice where deemed necessary or advisable by Trunk India in its absolute discretion.
- No refund will be made for any services which are unused by the traveller and which are included in the tour price.
- All payments, unless requested otherwise by Trunk India, are to be made in Australian currency.
- All prices are subject to currency fluctuation any increases in the cost of air travel, transportation or accommodation. Trunk India will give notice to the traveller prior to the commencement of the tour of any adjustment in price and such adjustment in price must to be paid by the traveller to Trunk India within seven (7) days of such notice.
- No contract will exist between the parties until payment of the full amount due is received by Trunk India and a ticket has been issued by its supplier.
- Trunk India may cancel a tour at any time if such tour is not fully subscribed or for any other reason it deems necessary. If Trunk India cancels at any time, its liability is limited to refunding the cost of that part of the Tour that has not been completed.
- Trunk India will not be required to refund any portion of the fare nor pay expenses of any nature whatsoever, including any transportation, medical or living expenses, of any traveller who leaves the tour prematurely for any reason whatsoever, and any such expense which is reasonably incurred by Trunk India on behalf of the traveller will be payable by the traveller to Trunk India on demand.
- Where the traveller, in the sole opinion of the tour leader of Trunk India is considered to be, or has become, unfit to travel for any reason whatsoever or is likely to endanger their health or safety of or impair the comfort of others on the tour, or seems likely to be refused permission to enter any point of the tour, then the traveller may not be permitted to commence the tour or may be requested to discontinue the tour at any point of travel and may be restrained and/or confined to accommodation or other controlled area and may have a drug, medicine or other substance administered through a doctor without liability to Trunk India for any consequential damage, loss, expense, loss of time or inconvenience and Trunk India will not be required to pay any portion of the fare to such traveller.
- The traveller agrees that any independent contractor with whom Trunk India so contracts provides services subject to their usual standard terms and conditions.
- Any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or connected with this contract shall only be brought in the State of Victoria and all such proceedings shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria. Any claim must be notified in writing to Trunk India within twenty eight (28) days of arrival in the State of Victoria or of the date when the traveller first had knowledge of the material facts giving rise to the claim or action thereon must be commenced within one (1) year of such date. Unless these time limits are complied with, Trunk India shall be under no liability to the traveller whatsoever.
Bookings accepted only after Trunk India receives payments of the full deposit of $500.00 and issues to the traveller a confirmation of the payment. The balance of payment must be paid no later than sixty (60) days before departure, failing which Trunk may treat the booking as cancelled by the traveller.
All cancellations by the traveller must be received in writing and will take effect from the date received by Trunk Tours, in which event, the following cancellation charges will apply: Up to 61 days Loss of deposit
Between 60 and 30 days 50% of entire booking cost
Between 29 days and Departure date 100% of entire booking cost